Saturday, June 26, 2010

Here Is Love

Just ended the event: "Here Is Love". It was one of the best we've ever had, it was very relaxing and everyone knew what they had to do. Many friends turned up and I believe their hearts were all deeply touched by the various testimonies and the word of God that was preached. I really found it true that everyone of us, we have God-shaped holes inside of us which nothing and no one could replace only God thats why everyone needs God in their lives. After today, I feel a faith increase in my spiritual walk with God and I would like to thank him for the band Awaken. Seow Shi also gave me a bookmark with encouraging words which I appreciate a lot and I believe that and decided that I'm going to work towards my desire no matter what and not give up. Was also talking to Elvis about his relationship problem and his walk with God, I believed that God has used me to encourage him and motivate him at this point of time, really believe that he's able to come back to God and start to serve Him... More breakthroughs to come for me! Praise the Lord!

0 comments: