Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love

P.S This is not an emotional post but one that will remind me and motive me to keep me going.

This will be my first post of my spiritual diary, I've been pondering to myself for quite sometime what is this word, LOVE all about. Its a simple word yet so difficult to understand. The meaning to the word is so deep and intense that no other word can comprehend it. Just recently, on 20/6/2010 I was asked to step down from a role as a CGC, I guess because I've not been faithful in the little things and have not truly shown love to my members and love for the lost. Knowing myself, I'm not a really loving person as I find it hard to step up and approach people with love, care & concern even though I want to. I guess its something that I've to breakthrough from.

Desiring to become a CGL was even tougher than I thought. I guess its not my time yet unless I really start pressing into God, loving him wholeheartedly which I feel as a child of his, I've not been doing so. All my life I thought of myself as a person who can't do great things in life looking at the people around me always excelling in the areas way better than me, thus when I came to church and felt that I could do something I decided to stay and in turn it became my spiritual family.

At this point of time, I'm still thinking and praying whether to really step up and serve God more again as I'm offered to attend a CGC class for those interested in becoming a CGC. Jesus guide me in your ways. Amen.

0 comments: