Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A.R Bernard meeting

Last evening, was given the opportunity to attend Dr A.R Bernard meeting with the leaders. Although I was not a CGC, Amber gave me this chance to sit in for this meeting. The meeting was great, as Dr A.R Bernard preached about Renewal. 1 point he preached about captivated me, which was going Back to the Basics, which means not doing the extraordinary things but the ordinary ones extraordinarily.
Before the meeting started, Amber talked to me about the voting between her and Regina on Facebook. I didn't took a stand for either side and it showed my faithfulness. God says Be Faithful in the Little Things and not of the big ones, then later on Dr A.R Bernard also preached the same message and it reminded me of the past when I was faithful in the little things which now I kind of neglected.
Hopefully, from now onwards I'll be even more faithful in doing the little things and I pray that God you are the one who directs my path and guide me along.

0 comments: