Thursday, March 12, 2009

Unite!

Hello again everyone! I'm here to announce that W320 combined with W472 will be having our very own UNITE Chalet from the 16th to the 18th of March! It'll be a time of games, spiritual encounters with God and most importantly a time where we're able to build up our unity as a whole cell-group!

Fellow friends of mine, who wants to join me for this wonderful UNITE Chalet, please tag me on my tagboard or you can contact me thru any other means! For more information please do ask me too, thanks! Love to hear from you friends!

Venue: Fairy point Chalet 1
Blk 14 Leuchars Road
Singapore 509087

Date: 16th-18th March 2009

Price: Members $25(Including all meals), Friends $10(Including all meals)

Meeting point: 16th March, 5pm at Tampines MRT station

0 comments: