Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back from UNITE

Hello everyone, I've just returned from the UNITE chalet, and I must say it was AWESOME! We had loads of fun, many spiritual encounters with God and also the unity in Cell group had really deepened! Praise the Lord!

Youth Knights was the group that I led, and WOW, I must say we've really grown since the day we've been grouped together and I believe we did a really good cheer too, Haha! It was really a life changing chalet and the touch of God was really strong, during the chalet God wrote me a letter and when Amber was preaching about Passion, it was exactly what God written to me and I believe that I really need to grow in my Passion! This is only the beginning of a mighty revival, Joshua must work hard!

Anyways photos and videos will be uploaded soon, I hope. Till then, see ya!

0 comments: