Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tired?

Yesterday was a very tiring day for me although I did not do anything much but I was physically and mentally tired throughout the day. My body was aching and I keep falling asleep in class even when my other classmates were presenting and I just couldn't open my eyes. However, when school ended I attended a prayer meeting with a group called RP4C which is made up of City Harvesters in Republic Polytechnic. At the beginning, I was reluctant to go for it as I was really tired but after much thought, I decided to go. There were a total of 6 people who attended this meeting including myself and it happened to be all BROTHERS and no sisters, but the prayer meeting was great even though there were very little of us. Tired was I, but after the prayer meeting I was refreshed till I reached home!

As the bible states in Matthew 26:41 - Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

I thank God for this prayer meeting, Hallelujah!

0 comments: