Friday, February 6, 2009

iWorship 101

Just a few hours back, I attended Brother Poh's worship class called iWorship 101. Brother Poh is a very annoited guitarist and song leader in our church and he shared with us about how to be a good guitarist and worship leader. I'm very amazed at how great his guitar skills were, and even more inspired now to learn how to play the guitar and lead Cell Group into a great time of Praise & Worship. Next week, there will be another class, and I'm looking forward to it already, because today's was great! Those who are interested to know more about today, just feel free to ask me, I'll be more then willing to share to you!

In order to start to play the guitar, I first must have a guitar! Sad to say that I've only an Classical guitar and not an Acoustic guitar. Well, I just have to keep praying that 1 day, I'll have my own Acoustic guitar.

Dear God, Joshua wants an Acoustic Guitar!

0 comments: