Monday, January 12, 2009

More to come

I believed that God wanted me to gain something out of today, therefore, I felt that it was a very fruitful day for me as I've learnt a lot through the word of God, ushering and the discipleships.
Special guest speaker, Reverend John Bevere (See in picture below), came to minister to us today. He preached a great message of the rewards that will be awarded to you if you Honor people. He mentioned this phrase, "True honor originates from the heart". I was blown away when I heard it, and it really impacted me. Can't wait for the next time he comes!

God has also open many doors for me as today was my very first time understudying of how to be a Stage 2 usher , and I had a very good chance to pick up some points of being one. It was fun and exciting yet stressful too, as I had to sit in the Pastor's row and there are heavy responsibilities that a Stage 2 usher had to carry, but overall it was really a great experience. I want another chance! After service, W320(A) had a movie screening and we watched the show Hancock!
The movie screening event did not turn out as well as expected, however, the next time it will be better! I really pray that in 2009, I will have more wisdom and a stronger relationship with God and the people around me. I also want to see more breakthroughs in my life, and I believe there will be more to come in 2009! Last but not least, thank God for today!

0 comments: