Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun day at Orchard

Just a few hours back, I went to Orchard to get my haircut but before I was able to step into the salon, Seow shi asked me to meet her at Somerset Mrt, therefore, I turned back and went to meet her. When I saw her, she gave me a shocked of my life! She actually went to get a bunch balloons and sunflowers for my birthday present.



It was embarrassing and looked kind of girly and I had to take it with me around Orchard, but I still love the experience though! It was fun as it attracted a lot of people's attention. Thanks a lot Seow shi for your gifts, love them!

After cutting my hair, Kai Xiang, Melvin, Damien and Kit came to find us and we took some pictures.

Seow shi's missing...






Acting cute ain't our forte...


Acting cool either...


Kai xiang what are you doing!?!


Sarah drew this for me on msn, kind of cute so I decided to post it, haha! Thanks Sarah, hope to know you better too!

0 comments: