Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The celebration continues...

After school today, my birthday celebration continued!

I went to meet my family at Ang Mo Kio's New York New York for dinner and I ate quite a lot, but the main thing is that I receive an red packet consisting of $50 from my parents for my present! Praise the Lord!

Dinner ended and I went to find Si Jia and the rest of the ushers at Bugis. Walked around Bugis street and I managed to get myself a new Polo Tee! After a long walk we went to have dinner and during dinner, there was another surprise! I was presented a small little double chocolate donut as my birthday cake on top of that they bought me a T-Shirt!

*Here are some pictures we took*


Gavin, me, Ru Feng, Yosephina


Donut Cake!


Wishing...


Yummy!




Si Jia!


Once again, I would like to thank God and everyone for such a great birthday and there will be more to come on Saturday!

0 comments: