Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sunday service!

Sorry everyone for not updating my blog, have to admit that I've been very lazy these few days, haha. So, in apology I'm going to update frequently if possible!

Alright guys, last Sunday service was hectic for me I must say. Lots of things going through my mind and I have to wake up early in the wee hours to start off my ushering duty. Ushers were supposed to wear formal because Dr. Peter Wagner was here to preach to us!

He was an old man and speaks real slowly but what he preached really impacts the way we think about God. The title of the sermon was 'God has an open mind'. This title alone summarises his entire sermon, haha.

Service ended, we headed to best coffee shop for lunch as usual then proceed back to church rooftop for a short meeting. Kai Xiang, Sarah and I took some pictures.









After all that, I went home to change because later on I would be joining my cousin at his chalet in downtown east and Douglas accompanied me home and then to downtown east. Thanks Douglas!

I was actually late for the chalet as I told my cousin, Benny, that I would be there at 8pm but I reached at 10pm, but not only did he not scold me, Benny and friends prepared large amounts of BBQ food for me to eat and was treated like a VIP, haha! Joshua would like to thank God for such a wonderful cousin, Benny, and all that he had done for me, such a blessing to have him around although he's a bit uncle at the age of 20,haha!

0 comments: