Monday, July 14, 2008

What a day!

Today was a very long but fun day. The day started with me waking up at 9.40 am and I was suppose to start my ushering duty at 10am, therefore, I had to take a cab down to church which cost me $7.60! However, today's service was great, all the seats have been filled and the sermon was great too. Pastor Kong preached a good message about Self-image,Self-worth,Self-esteem and Self-respect and it was great! After service, we went to best and Amber and I took 10 pictures together. I was forced to think of 10 poses, and it was a breakthrough for me! Haha.



After that Me,Amber,Seow Shi and Kai Xiang went to Jerblin's house at bedok for a prayer meeting and we had to take a cab down which costs us $22.20 ,and the prayer meeting was great too!

Prayer meeting ended, and surprisingly, Jonathan,Melvin,Damien,Jia Wei,Kim and Sarah were all at Bukit Batok McDonald. Sarah was there doing her homework and some of us 'guided' her in it, while the others fellowship.



It was a tiring yet rewarding day, and on the 20th we will be hosting Survivor: Sentosa edition while on the 21st there will be water baptism and I'm so excitied for both of these 2 events!

0 comments: